Saturday 24 September 2011

Clearer Mind!

So I have had a second chat with Alan and have discussed so many different things that were on my mind which is great. I have had some thoughts on my professional artefact in terms of who it would be for and what would be the best type of artefact to go for. I am thinking along the lines of a leaflet or brochure that I can present to headteachers of the school. If i went down this route, as my dad is a headteacher hmself, i am aware that they are very busy people that simply havent got time to read through lots and lots of writing about everything they get sent. Therfoe I need my leaflet to be soemthing which stands out from the crowd and that has perhaps a link to a pdf file on line with more information should the reader wish to find out more! This artefact could help me in the future to secure more work. I need to come up 3 or 4 key issues which i want the artefact to display and then 3 o 4 ways to overcome this .

I feel much clearer after speaking to alan and making notes. Today I have been attemptimg my Litreture review which is causing me headaches! I have gathered some really interested litreture over the last few months however writing it all down and gettin it to flow is where I am struggling.

Overall I am trying to be more organised this time round and keep one step ahead ll the time i hope this will mean that as my professional workload increases as well as my uni workload I will be well prepared for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment