Wednesday 14 October 2009

KOLB'S Learning Cycle

I must say I am rather confused with this section of the work! I could not attend the day at Middlesex Uni so I decided to look through all you lovely people's blogs to see if it helped me understanbd the process better, after looking through, it made it easier but still is confusing for me. I decided to try and write my own cycle with what I was learning.
1) Concrete
I looked at other peoples blogs and the module handbook to try and undertsnad KOLB'S cycle.
2)Reflective
I knew how the basic 4 steps of KOLB's cycle after reading through these blogs and I know the process I need to follow.

However when I got to the next section (Abstract) I didnt know what to put as I couldnt see any differece between the reflective section and the Abstract Conseptualisation section. I then realised that this could perhaps be because I am only really doing section two myself which is refelction and watching, I have not done a task so I have not put it into practice. Am i on the right lines here? could anyone correct me or explain it to me any better? I am under the impression we take on thing we have learnt, for example I might take a recent rehersal process I have done and split the process into the four sections, or take the my teachers essay I did and split that into the sections...is that right? Help is needed I am very confused! or confuzzled as I like to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment