Tuesday 13 October 2009

Question for all the Work Based Learning People!

Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone could shed any light on this for me?....I am confused as to what a "hard copy" of the work means! I presumed this meant a printed out copy that would need to be posted to the university, am I correct or in week 6 is all the work emailed in? I am just trying to get organised in advance as I am leaving for Taiwan soon for six months so I have to arrange someone to post my work off for me once I have emailed it to them if this is the case!!! if anyone could get back to me about this that would be great! cheers x

2 comments:

  1. hi rebecca,
    I had the same question. :)
    yes, hard copy means a printed version. Alan told me that it would be alright when we send it as an e-mail attach.
    regards from germany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for getting back to me on that, so you are just going to email yours then and not send in printed version? Maybe I will email Alan and double check for me, or maybe ill ask peter my advisor? Thanks hope you are finding the course ok x

    ReplyDelete